This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayBundle #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
I am a firm believer that the food & drink are just as important as the game we are watching on the weekend! You can truly enjoy the game on a whole other level when you are eating amazing food and your favorite drink is in your hand!
My husband and boys are crazy about football. And now that we are in full swing of the season, every weekend means another epic day of watching football and rooting for our favorite players and teams.
You can be sure that there are plenty of ice cold COCA-COLA® ZERO SUGAR cans in the fridge and a big spread of food will be on the table in no time.
We have always been Coca-Cola fans in our house, and I recently discovered COKE ZERO SUGAR at Randalls. It still has the real Coca-Cola flavor, but no sugar!
Randalls (Albertsons & Tom Thumb) is having an amazing Stock Up Sale beginning October 4th. If you are anything like my family, stock up sales are my favorite! I am ready to load up my pantry and fridge with great deals on COKE ZERO SUGAR and food for all the football games we are watching!
We can’t have the same food spread every week… So I have been challenging my Game Day food game and coming up with new football favorites!
And thus… These Loaded Philly Cheesesteak Fries were born!
They are so, so good. The Garlic Provolone Cheese sauce is so gooey and perfect!
It is not complicated at all to make! And with a plate full of these loaded fries and a coke in hand, and the game on… Life canNOT get any better!
I am sure I am scoring a touchdown with any guests who show up for Game day!
I kept everything simple and used frozen french fries and bakes them in the oven while I prepared the toppings. You can absolutely fry your french fries or even cut them yourself. Totally up to you.
The other option in this recipe is to use ground beef or the traditional thin sliced beef.
Again… I keep it as simple and easy as possible and went with ground beef.
Load up the top with as many toppings as your heart desires and watch your football fans relax and smile!
- 1 lb Ground Beef or thin slice steak
- 32 oz. Frozen French Fries (any cut you prefer)
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp - 2/3 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp finely diced Garlic
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Half & Half
- 4 oz. Provolone Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Yellow Peppers, Pepperoncini
- Bake french fries according to package directions until crispy.
- Cook beef in a large skillet, drain excess grease.
- Add 1/4-2/3 (to taste) black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt, and Worcestershire sauce to meat.
- Stir and cook until well combined.
- Remove beef from pan and add green bell pepper & onion with 1 tbsp Oil. Salt & Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add garlic and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add cream cheese and half & half whisk together until no lumps remain.
- Turn off heat and add provolone cheese. (if sauce is too thick add more half & half to thin.
- In a cast iron skillet, layer french fries, beef, peppers & onions.
- Top layer will be the garlic cheese sauce.
- Place under broiler for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly. (careful not to burn!)
- Remove from oven and top with any remaining toppings you wish.
- Serve HOT! and with a COKE ZERO SUGAR
Coca-Cola has a sweet sweepstakes going on right now!
Show us how you #PlayPauseRefresh for a chance to win a $25 gift card or even a grand prize package including a 55″ television, a sound bar, a TV stick, and a catered viewing party. For more information on how to enter please click here
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Refresh your night with your favorite snack recipe and an ice-cold Coca-Cola.
2. Share a pic with #PlayPauseRefresh and #Sweepstakes for your chance to win!
5 GRAND PRIZES:
- 55” television
- sound bar
- TV stick
- catered viewing party valued at $1,000
- catered by a local chef
60 $25 GIFT CARD PRIZES
May your Game Day be as epic as the plate of food and COKE ZERO SUGAR in your hand!