Today it is rainy.
A little moisture filled.
Rainy days make me thoughtful.
Some of my random thoughts today…
1. God really goes above and beyond providing for me. I mean… I can hardly breath when I think of how much He has provided for us in the past few years! So many little things. So many big things.
2. It is truly amazing how in TEN seconds my one year old can grab my phone from a laundry basket, run into the bathroom, and dip it in the toilet!!! Maybe it was even less then ten seconds! (Praise God, the phone was not damaged and is still working)
3. It is really fun to give things to people when they least expect it! I took some plums to Jayden’s teachers today. Their reactions were too cute! (I challenge you to do something random for someone who least expects it! It is so fun!)
4. I always seem to have laundry to fold…. I need a new system…. Or less clothes…. Or less mud around our house….
5. Jayden brought home his school journal. I got kinda teary eyed. Just about every picture he drew was of him and his brothers. I love that. I want them to grow up and be friends and have lots of adventures together. (I want to think about this more. How can I help them be friends?)
6. I have a really great Man! (Really, I don’t know how to tell you how stinkin’ awesome he is!) I think I love him…. (Mushy… I know… But I can’t help it!)
7. Why do basements have to leak? (Really, there is no answer for this. It’s just annoying…)
8. I am learning a secret! It is still in the works. But it’s a cool secret. I am planning on sharing soon!
9. The birds sing when the rain lets up every few hours. I like that.
10. I have a TON of recipes and ideas for recipes that I want to make! But…. I need to finish dinner first!
These of course are just a few of my musings…
After all, I am a woman.
Women have a lot to say.
Which means we must think a LOT!