Thank you Onelink by First Alert for sponsoring this post. A smart home should start with smart protection and Onelink by First Alert welcomes you to a smarter, safer home.
The moment my firstborn was placed into my arms a whole flood of emotions swept over me. As a first time mom, I was suddenly very aware that I was going to spend the rest of my life thinking abut the well-being and safety of this tiny human.
Over the next 4 years, two more baby boys were placed in my arms and heart. My list of dreams and worries grew. But so did my heart.
Then, we took a giant leap of faith and became foster parents. Within one year, we added 3 more to our home and hearts and were a family of 8!
Each time we added to our family, my mother’s heart grew with dreams and also worries.
Moms have so much on their minds. We have so much to think about while raising the small humans that have been entrusted to us. Keeping them healthy, creating a safe home, making sure they get a great education, feeding them good meals, and the list goes on and on.
It’s time to take one more worry off your plate with Onelink Safe & Sound and Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
With just a few simple steps to install, you can welcome a safer & smarter home. A smart home starts with smart protection. Onelink conveniently adds smart features throughout your home with ease.
Safety at home is very important to me. I want all of my children to feel like home is where they have no worries, they are loved, they are welcome, and they can relax knowing that nothing with harm them.
When I was a little girl, we experienced a kitchen fire and it was one of the scariest moments of my life. I struggled for weeks to not see that fire when I closed my eyes. But I also knew that my mom acted fast and kept my sisters and I safe and she would do so again.
We have had many talks with our children about fire safety and have installed both Onelink Safe & Sound and Onelink Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm in our home to give our children peace of mind and to take one more worry off of my mind.
Onelink Safe & Sound is an intelligent smoke & carbon monoxide alarm with push notifications. It will let you know if there is an emergency whether you are at home or away from home with voice alerts that let you know what kind of danger your home is in and the location. This alarm can be hardwired into your home or installed with batteries.
Not only does this product keep you safe, it is also a premium home speaker! We installed our Onelink Safe & Sound in our Dining Room which is a hub for our family. The speaker is Alexa enabled. Let’s just say the dinner music has been a ton of fun!
This 3-in-1 product is very convenient and is making our family time fun as well as keeping my mind at ease.
We also installed Onelink Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm upstairs where my children sleep. While we installed the alarm right next to my children’s six baby photos, I couldn’t help but think how important it is to me to keep them safe.
The Onelink Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm was so easy to install. I love that with just one alarm I get 2-in-1 protection against smoke and carbon monoxide. The alarm will notify you if there is a smoke or carbon monoxide emergency in your home by sending you notifications on your phone whether you are at home or away.
Instead of having a loud alarm going off and scrambling to know what the danger is and where it is, Onelink Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm also has voice alerts, letting you know the type and location in your home.
Installing our new Onelink Alarms created another opportunity to talk to my children about safety. My children are very curious and I believe in educating children to be independent and feel strongly that they should learn to create a safe environment for themselves no matter where they are.
Now they are a part of helping to remember to test our smoke and carbon monoxide alarms regularly and have helped plan an escape route for our family.
I can sleep better at night with one less worry now that Onelink Alarms are installed in our home.