Do you love fudge at Christmas? If you do, you will LOVE this Fudge Dip! It’s a cross between classic fudge and hot fudge.
I spent a weekend at my dear friend, Bree’s house in Minnesota cooking, planning, and brainstorming business plans & strategies. It was glorious!
There is no doubt we ate way too many calories over the weekend, but it did give me a chance to develop some new and delicious recipes like the Cardamom Maple Latte and Gingerbread Tiramisu. All of which are perfect treats for the holidays along with this delicious fudge dip!
This dip was dreamt up after seeing a few bloggers post their families traditional fudge recipes on Pinterest.
I like fudge, but usually feel like it is very rich to eat on it’s own.
This fudge dip is the perfect addition to your Christmas Cookie spread for a party or just at home.
If you want to take a beautifully decorated sugar cookie over the top… Just dip it into this fudge dip! I am not kidding! It’s the best of both world in one bite.
*A note about this recipe: this dip is meant to be served at room temperature. If you refrigerate the dip it will thicken and become stiff. No worries if you do put it in the fridge. Just leave on the counter for an hour or two before serving to allow it to come to room temp and take back it’s dipping texture.
- 3 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 7 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Whip cream cheese & whipping cream with a mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in-between until chocolate chips are melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to melted chocolate. Stir until well combined
- Slowly fold in chocolate mixture into cream mixture. Careful not to "deflate" whipping cream.
- Serve at room temperature.
I am pretty confident that this fudge dip will make it’s appearance at many Holidays in the future. It would be perfect for Valentine’s day too!
Put a pin in it and save the recipe so you can access this recipe at any time. Trust me. You are going to want to make this one over and over again! So yummy!