This post is sponsored by Angelo Pietro. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I am officially in love with these Easy Sesame Miso Beef Lettuce Wraps.
And you know who else is? My kids. They gobbled them up so fast!
Angelo Pietro Dressings are officially a staple in our pantry. I have been cutting gluten out of my diet for the past few weeks and adding in more salads and recipes that eliminate carbs. Since taking out gluten, I have found that using a fabulous dressing or sauce is a must for me to put in extra flavor and trick my brain during this transition.
The Angelo Pietro Dressings are gluten free and all natural.
They have four flavors to choose from: Ginger Dressing, Original Dressing, Sesame Miso, and Lemon Dressing. I really can’t choose a favorite! You can purchase all of them on Amazon or at WholeFoods. The dressings are a Japanese and Italian fusion inspiration. Vinaigrettes that bring in distinct flavors that can be eaten raw or used in recipes like these Sesame Miso Beef Lettuce Wraps or Hawaiian BBQ Street Tacos.
I love lettuce wraps and have been wanting to create my own recipe for them at home for a while. When I saw butter lettuce at my grocery store a few weeks ago, I knew it was time to create this recipe. It is such a simple recipe that is perfect for an entire dinner or for an appetizer for a party.
Lettuce wraps do need a strong lettuce leaf that can wrap around the meat without breaking. Iceberg will not do for this recipe. Butter Lettuce or a similar type is best. You can get away with romaine, but they tend to tear when picked up like a taco.
If you are not worried about being gluten free, you can always put this sesame miso beef lettuce wrap into a taco shell and eat it like a taco!
Easy Sesame Miso Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 1 head Butter Lettuce
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/4 cup Angelo Pietro Sesame Miso Dressing
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 3 tbsp Siracha hot sauce
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Drain excess oil from beef.
- In a small bowl, combine Angelo Pietro Sesame Miso Dressing, corn starch, soy sauce, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Add sauce and cabbage to ground beef and cook on medium heat until sauce has thickened on the meat.
- Separate Butter Lettuce leaves into cups and add meat mixture to the lettuce cups.
- Combine mayo and siracha in a small bowl.
- Add green onions onto lettuce wraps and drizzle siracha mayo over the top.
This post contains affiliate links. Which supports this blog.