This post is sponsored by Hamilton Beach and may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been debating on getting an air fryer for months now. But I am so glad I waited, because I found the Hamilton Beach Sure Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven and it is all my dreams come true!
Counter space is a prime real estate in any kitchen. I strongly feel that an appliance that earns a place on the counter MUST be pure genius and used almost daily in order to be left on the counter in a permanent home.
Our toaster has been tucked under the counter and randomly pulled out for many years. But now, it’s in the garage. Ready to be donated. Because the Hamilton Beach Sure Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven is taking over as my new favorite appliance!
If you have been thinking about investing in an air fryer, why not combine it into a multi-functioning appliance that can do ALL the things?
- Air Fry – the Sure-Crisp function crisps food and cooked evenly & fast
- Save time & Energy as it uses 71% less energy and reheats food 28% faster
- Large capacity – fits 6 slices of bread or a 12″ pizza
- Mesh basket for air frying, bake pan and broil rack included
- And a slide out tray for easy cleanup
I am SOLD!
The first thing I did with my new Sure-Crisp Air Fryer was reheat french fries. French fries are LIFE and there is just not a great way to get back the crispy deliciousness that they are when they come fresh out of the kitchen at a restaurant. Not any more! These babies crisped right up and angels sang when I dipped them in my favorite fry sauce.
Next, I tested out baking a homemade pizza using the bake option. (We did a Philly cheesesteak pizza) First, I loved that it didn’t heat up my house! Usually when I make homemade pizza the oven heat makes my kitchen extremely warm. Not anymore with this awesome appliance!
Toasting bread for our family no longer has to be a wait-your-turn situation. Six kids and six slices of toast are done in all at once and it is wonderful not to have anyone yelling, “I’m FIRST!”
Inspired by the Sure-Crisp feature, I made these Crispy Parmesan Zucchini Chips. Thinly sliced zucchini, sprinkled with salt, pepper, & parmesan and perfectly air fried to a crisp.
They are addicting, and anything but bad for you!
Here is the quick recipe:
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large sliced thinly
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Shredded Parmesan
- Sprinkle salt over zucchini slices and allow to sit for five minutes
- Pat dry zucchini with paper towels
- Sprinkle pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan over zucchini slices
- Arrange in Air Crisp basket and set in Hamilton Beach Sure Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven
- Set oven to air fry and timer for 25 minutes
- Serve with your favorite dip!